Eurac Research is looking for a
Collaborator Science Management
The Institute for Biomedicine is home to an international and interdisciplinary team of scientists, students and support staff, integrated in an excellent network of international and national partners. Living and working in Bozen/Bolzano allows you to experience a unique combination of Alpine and Mediterranean culture right at the heart of one of the most exciting mountain regions in Europe.
The Institute for Biomedicine is performing biomedical research into how the origin and the development of diseases are influenced by genetic disposition, by environmental factors and by individual lifestyles. Currently we are focusing our research on diseases within the broad areas of neuromedicine, cardiovascular medicine and metabolism.
For our operational team we are seeking a highly motivated collaborator who will support the management during an exciting phase of transformation and growth. The successful candidate will work closely with the coordinator and the director of the institute and assist in managing funds, executing change processes, performance measurement in research and generally in pursuing the mission and strategy of the institute.
· Manage the internal controlling and monitoring system; preparation of regular reports (data collection and presentation)
· Contributing to the preparation of the Institute’s yearly plan and the related documentation
· Project planning and budget planning
· Active contribution to the acquisition of external funding
· Planning, Implementation, and Accounting of third party funded projects
· Working at the interface of and interacting with the local healthcare service and other stakeholders
· Support to specific projects, e.g. in public relations, research evaluation, research and innovation projects
· Degree (Master or equivalent) in science management, economics or administrative science
· A minimum of 2 years work experience in administration, controlling, management and/or business development, preferably in a scientific institution
· High ability to work in teams, flexibility in thinking and action
· Very good communication and organization skills
· Capability to work in a structured, motivated and autonomous way
· Interest in biomedical research
· Experiences in life science and healthcare industry would be an advantage
· Very good knowledge of German, Italian and English, both orally and written
· A one-year full-time position with the possibility of extension.
· A collaborative work environment with multidisciplinary teams
· Attractive living and working conditions.
How to apply:
Interested candidates should submit their application (CV, cover letter, and further relevant documents) within 11.02.2019 via Email to email@example.com stating “Collaborator Science Management” as subject:
Institute for Biomedicine
Via Galvani 31 – 39100 Bolzano
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org - www.eurac.edu
Tel: +39 0471 055 500 / Fax: + 39 0471 055 599
Information about the Institute is available at: http://www.eurac.edu/en/research/health/biomed
For further information please contact Vera Amon (email@example.com)
Please add the following consent if it is of interest to you: “I hereby explicitly authorize Eurac Research to store my personal data for the purpose of being contacted for potential future job openings”.