The Institute for Renewable Energy performs applied research on advanced energy systems, based on or including sustainable energy sources. Its activities include national and international research projects, as well as direct cooperation with industry partners.
We are looking for a collaborator to be integrated in the scientific communication team, which supports scientific coordinators in the planning and management of dissemination activities within national and international research projects covering a variety of topics such as design and implementation of energetic refurbishment of buildings, advanced district heating systems, PV systems, smart cities, e-mobility, etc.
The job implies daily work with research groups, interaction with Eurac Research service departments and partners' administration offices, as well as monitoring of project activities and participation in project and EC meetings.
- Supporting the Institute in the dissemination of results of the scientific research and knowledge, especially regarding large scale European Research Projects
- Elaborating content for web pages and social media
- Writing, designing and producing brochures and information material
- Elaborating articles for general and technical magazines based on researchers' input
- Organising and promoting events such as conferences and workshops
- Managing relationships with the media and serving as liaison between researchers and the communication partners in EU-funded projects
- Managing complex communication interactions in an international partnership on behalf of Eurac Research
- Degree in communication or social sciences and extensive experience in communication of technical and/or energy-related content OR degree in technical subjects (architecture, engineering, physics, mathematics, …) and extensive communication experience
- Experience in managing web pages and social media
- Experience in handling relationships with the media
- Experience in organising and promoting events
- Pro-activity, communication skills and ability to motivate stakeholders
- Language skills: excellent written and spoken English, good knowledge of German or Italian and possibly being able to understand and review the contributions in several languages.
- Ability to work both autonomously and in a team
- The chance to work with local and international research centres and industry partners
- The opportunity to work in a young international team in a fast-growing sector
- Attractive working conditions which allow professional growth and acquisition of know-how at European level
The position is initially available for a period of one year with the concrete possibility to be extended.
How to apply:
Interested candidates should submit their application (CV, cover letter and further relevant documents) within 15.04.2020 to the following address:
Institute for Renewable Energy
Viale Druso 1 – 39100 Bolzano
Email: email@example.com- www.eurac.edu
Tel: +39 0471 055 650 / Fax: + 39 0471 055 699
For further information please contact Alessandra Barbieri: firstname.lastname@example.org
Please add the following consent if it is of interest to you: "I hereby explicitly authorize Eurac Research to store my personal data for the purpose of being contacted for potential future job openings".