Eurac Research is looking for an
The Institute for Comparative Federalism requires a student or a recent graduate for a paid internship (October – mid December 2018) to work, in conjunction with the senior researchers, on various activities and research projects of the institute.
· Provide support to project managers in the organization of conferences and study visits
· Actively support our staff in their research activities by collecting information and carrying out thematic research
· Accompany and guide international visitors during their stay at our institute
· Translate short texts
· Manage databases
· Conduct interviews
· Student or recent graduate with a university degree (within the last 12 months)
· Excellent command, both written and spoken, of English, German and Italian
· Excellent knowledge of computer systems, office-related software and social media
· Strong organizational skills
· Ability to work in a team and adapt to an international working environment
· Previous experience in scientific research or event management is a plus.
The successful candidate will work in a young, interdisciplinary and international team and get an insight into a wide range of activities in the field of research and project management.
How to apply:
Interested candidates should submit their application (CV, cover letter and further relevant documents) within 20.08.2018 via email to email@example.com.
For further information, please contact Petra Malfertheiner: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please add the following consent if it is of interest to you: “I hereby explicitly authorize Eurac Research to store my personal data for the purpose of being contacted for potential future job openings”.