The Institute for Renewable energy of Eurac Research is involved in several research projects covering a wide range of energy-related topics. Part of this, in the Urban and Regional Energy System research group, is the correlation of the spatially distributed information with issues at the regional and urban level.
The aim of the internship will be to support field activities with mobile micro-climate measurements in the urban environment and give support in data analysis (mainly in a G.I.S environment).
The foreseen duration of the activity is about 6 months and can be also part of a Master Thesis in the field of Geomatics/territorial analysis.
- Support field activities;
- Support in post-processing;
- Support in raster data elaboration through open-source software;
- Support in data analysis (at least in excel).
- Engineer background;
- Basic programming skills, in any language, and interest in programming;
- Good knowledge of positioning systems (e.g. GNSS);
- Good knowledge of written and spoken English;
- Good knowledge of Spoken Italian;
- The chance to work within an international team and projects;
- The opportunity to work on an innovative topic, contributing to the development and testing of analysis tools;
- A surrounding offering a high quality of life.
How to apply:
Interested candidates should submit their application (CV, cover letter and further relevant documents) by 20.12.2019 to the following address:
Institute for Renewable Energy
Viale Druso 1 – 39100 Bolzano
Email: email@example.com - www.eurac.edu
Tel: +39 0471 055 600 / Fax: + 39 0471 055 699
For further information please contact Antonio Novelli: Antonio.Novelli@eurac.edu; Tel: +39 0471 055 644
Please add the following consent if it is of interest to you: "I hereby explicitly authorize Eurac Research to store my personal data for the purpose of being contacted for potential future job openings".