Eurac Research's Institute for Renewable Energy is involved in several international research and cooperation projects covering a wide range of e-mobility-related topics. Part of this, in the "Urban and Energy Systems" research group, is the correlation of information distributed spatially with issues of regional and / or urban interest
The purpose of the internship will be to support the activities of the Urban and Energy Systems group on data harmonization, in the G.I.S. and other databases for e-mobility in tourism and passenger transport
The expected duration of the activity is approximately 6 months and can also be part of a Master's thesis in the field of Geomatics/territorial analysis.
- support the activities of the Interreg Italy-Switzerland MOBSTER and LIFEALPS (Zero Emission LIFE IP) projects on data harmonization
- Support in writing reports related to project activities
- Data processing in GIS
- Engineering background;
- Knowledge of basic G.I.S. and interest in learning more advanced functions
- Good knowledge of written and spoken English
- Possible propensity to programming
- The chance to work with local and international research centers, universities and industry partners
- The opportunity to work in an international team in a fast-growing sector
- Working conditions which allow professional growth and know how acquisition with carrier opportunity as applied researcher
- An internship position initially available for a period of six (6) months with the possibility to be extended depending on the context conditions.
How to apply:
Interested candidates should submit their application (CV, cover letter and further relevant documents) by 30.06.2020 to the following address:
Institute for Renewable Energy
Viale Druso 1 – 39100 Bolzano
Email: email@example.com- www.eurac.edu
Tel: +39 0471 055 600 / Fax: + 39 0471 055 699
For further information please contact Alyona Zubaryeva: Tel: +39 0471 055 619XXX
For further information on our e-mobility related activities please consult the following:
Please add the following consent if it is of interest to you: "I hereby explicitly authorize Eurac Research to store my personal data for the purpose of being contacted for potential future job openings".