The Laboratories Quality Manager ISO/IEC 17025 shall manage the Quality Management System (QMS) implemented by Eurac Research in compliance with the requirements of ISO/IEC 17025 for accredited testing laboratories. So far, the QMS has already been implemented in the laboratory of the Institute for Renewable Energy, the application for the accreditation of a PV modules test is ongoing. The next planned steps will be the accreditation of other tests carried out by the same laboratory as well as by other laboratories of Eurac Research. Moreover, by the end of 2019 the QMS will have to be upgraded according to the new revision of the norm ISO/IEC 17025:2017.
The activities of the Laboratories Quality Manager can be divided into two phases:
- Upgrade of the QMS to the ISO/IEC 17025:2017 and preparation for the integration of a new laboratory into it. Surveillance visit by Accredia DL. Extension of the QMS to new tests and a new laboratory. During this phase, the Laboratories Quality Manager will be officially nominated.
- Management and improvement of the QMS of the laboratories, management of changes (e.g. new tests, new structures) within the laboratories.
- Management and continuous improvement of the QMS of the laboratories - both accredited and in the process of being accredited.
- Implementation and modifications of the QMS for the accreditation extension to new tests and new laboratories.
- Monitoring of the QMS, verification of its effective application. Periodic verification of the performance.
- Organization and management of audits, management reviews, periodical meetings concerning the Laboratory Quality.
- Planning, organization and registration of the training activities of the laboratory personnel in collaboration with Laboratory Coordinators and Quality Referent.
- Registration and management of non-compliances, recommendations, corrective and predictive actions and complaints, in collaboration with the Laboratory Quality Referent.
- Monitoring of the proper use of the Accredia logo.
- Internal trainings on Laboratory Quality issues, as an instructor.
- Internal communications concerning Laboratory Quality.
- Update of the QMS due to company and regulatory changes.
- Contact person for Accredia DL
- Technical high school diploma or higher degree
- Previous working experience – with an operational role – within a QMS ISO 9000 and/or preferably EN/ISO 17025
- Previous working experience in a test/calibration laboratory, preferably accredited
- Knowledge of the regulatory framework and of the specific norms on quality management systems in EU
- Advanced knowledge of the MS Office package
- Ability to work precisely and accurately
- Excellent ability to organize the own tasks and necessary tolls autonomously
- Good interpersonal and communicative skills
- Excellent knowledge of the Italian and good knowledge of English. In addition, (basic) knowledge of German would be desirable
- An interesting activity in cooperation with local and international research and industry partners
- The opportunity to work in a young international team in a fast growing sector
- Working conditions which allow a professional growth and acquisition of know-how
How to apply:
Interested candidates should submit their application (CV, cover letter and further relevant documents) within 28.07.2019 to the following address:
Institute for Renewable Energy
Viale Druso 1 – 39100 Bolzano
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org www.eurac.edu
Tel: +39 0471 055 600 / Fax: + 39 0471 055 690
For further information please contact Giordano Miori: Tel: +39 0471 055 676
Please add the following consent if it is of interest to you: "I hereby explicitly authorize Eurac Research to store my personal data for the purpose of being contacted for potential future job openings".