The Institute for Renewable Energy is looking for a
Laboratory technician for the management and execution of accelerated aging tests
Follow specific projects in accelerated aging tests of components, support in running experimental analysis and product validation in the automotive and renewable energy sector. Part of the work will be carried out in collaboration with a leader in the automotive sector
· Carry out and follow-up the assigned tasks keeping the person in charge informed in case of delays and issues in terms of quality, costs and time.
· Carry out projects with industry customers and ensure the respect of deadlines
· Active collaboration within the working team
· Provide support in the experimental activities with the aim to obtain reliable results in due time, following the technical specifications given by the client.
· Analyse and report the results of the tests in a synthetic but exhaustive form in the specified standard
· Increase competences in order to constantly improve knowledge and skills
· Apply the relative standards to tests and validation following the product guidelines
· Ensure a correct maintenance and calibration of the experimental set-up
· Technical Scientific MSc (e.g. in Physics or Engineering)
· Work experience in a lab environment
· Work experience in data elaboration and management of lab infrastructure
· Written and oral english (B2)
· Very good knowledge of Italian or German
• Interesting activity in cooperation with local and international research and industry partners.
• The opportunity to work in a young international team in a fast growing sector.
• Working conditions which allow professional growth and know how acquisition with carrier opportunity as applied researcher.
• A surrounding offering a high quality of life.
How to apply:
Interested candidates should submit their application (CV, cover letter and further relevant documents) within 20.07.2018 to the following address:
Institute for Renewable Energy
Email: email@example.com - www.eurac.edu
For further information please contact David Moser: Tel: +39 0471 055 627
Please add the following consent if it is of interest to you: “I hereby explicitly authorize Eurac Research to store my personal data for the purpose of being contacted for potential future job openings”.