The University of Innsbruck in cooperation with Eurac Research invites applications for a PhD position in Political Science, for a period of 3 years (https://orawww.uibk.ac.at/public/karriereportal.details?asg_id_in=10602). The doctoral student will be enrolled at the University of Innsbruck and will be based both at Eurac Research (Bozen/Bolzano – Italy) and at the University of Innsbruck and participates in the doctoral programme there.
- Pursuing a PhD in the field of "Federalism Studies"
- Collaboration at the "Research Center on Federalism – Politics and Law", University of Innsbruck and the Institute for Comparative Federalism, Eurac Research
- Training and research on federalism studies
- Participation in conferences, congresses, inhouse and external trainings
- Assistance in the teaching and research activities at the Institute for Comparative Federalism and the Research Center on Federalism – Politics and Law
- Diploma or master degree in Political Science or related field of study with a focus on federalism studies
- Very good knowledge in the field of social science methodology
- Very good English skills
- Ability to work in a team
How to apply:
The full announcement, deadlines and rules for application are published on the following website:
Interested candidates should submit their application including their PhD proposal (max. 5 pages) by 01.06.2019 online at the following link: (https://orawww.uibk.ac.at/public/karriereportal.details?asg_id_in=10602)
Institute for Comparative Federalism
Viale Druso 1 – 39100 Bolzano
Email: email@example.com - www.eurac.edu
Tel: +39 0471 055 200 / Fax: + 39 0471 055 299
For further information please contact Carolin Zwilling: Tel: +39 0471 055 227
Please add the following consent if it is of interest to you: "I hereby explicitly authorize Eurac Research to store my personal data for the purpose of being contacted for potential future job openings".