The Institute for Renewable Energy performs applied research on advanced energy systems, based on or including sustainable energy sources. Its activities include national and international research projects, as well as direct cooperation with industry partners.
We are looking for a RTD project assistant, supporting the scientific coordinator in organizational, administrative, and financial issues, as well as taking care of relationships with project partners and EC officers if needed.
The job implies daily work with research groups, interaction with Eurac service departments and partners' administration, as well as monitoring of project activities and participation in project and EC meetings.
- Organizational, administrative and financial management of publicly funded projects (FESR-EFRE; Interreg ITA-AUT; Interreg ITA-CH; H2020; COST; LIFE etc);
- Periodically accounting and reporting of RTD project activities and relative expenditures (personnel, investments, consumables, etc.);
- Being the contact person for the European Commission officers and project partners;
- Monitoring of project deliverables/milestones achievement;
- Supervision of dissemination and exploitation activities.
- Master degree in political science or economics, or documented equivalent professional experience;
- Good communication and work organization skills;
- Experience in financial and administrative management of European Projects (FESR-EFRE; Interreg ITA-AUT; Interreg ITA-CH; H2020; COST; LIFE etc);
- Experience in communication&dissemination (organization of events, writing of short texts, management of social networks and website);
- Knowledge of Italian accountancy system;
- Very good knowledge of English, written and spoken;
- Good knowledge of Italian and/or German, written and spoken;
- Extreme precision, stress resistance.
- Inspiring working activities in cooperation with international research and industry partners;
- The opportunity to work in a dynamic international team in a relevant sector;
- Working conditions which allow a professional growth and know how acquisition;
- One year position with the chance to extend the collaboration in case of mutual satisfaction.
How to apply:
Interested candidates should submit their application (CV, cover letter and further relevant documents) within 24.05.2020 to the following address:
Institute for Renewable Energy
Viale Druso 1 – 39100 Bolzano
Email: email@example.com - www.eurac.edu
Tel: +39 0471 055 600 / Fax: + 39 0471 055 699
For further information please contact Cristiana Losso: Tel: +39 0471 055 650
Please add the following consent if it is of interest to you: "I hereby explicitly authorize Eurac Research to store my personal data for the purpose of being contacted for potential future job openings".