Eurac Research is looking for a
Researcher in cardiac cell biology
The Institute for Biomedicine is a young biomedical research institution integrated in an excellent network of international and national partners. It is home to an international and interdisciplinary team of scientists, students and research support staff. Living and working in Bozen/Bolzano allows you to experience the combination of alpine and mediterranean culture and puts you at the heart of one of the most exciting mountain regions in Europe.
The group of cardiovascular medicine is looking for a junior researcher to investigate the “Contribution of lipids and their oxidized metabolites on Arrhythmogenic Cardiomyopathy pathogenesis”. This research is supported by a Telethon grant.
· The main task will be to produce, amplify and differentiate human iPSCs into cardiomyocytes
· iPSC-derived cardiomyocytes will be then exposed different experimental conditions and characterized by real-time RT-PCR, western blot, immunofluorescence and confocal microscopy
· Previous experience in culture and cardiac differentiation of mouse ESCs and/or human iPSCs is strongly recommended
· Good English knowledge
· Availability to start the job as soon as possible
• One year contract with Fondazione Telethon
• An international and multidisciplinary team of investigators supported by state-of-the-art instrumentation and modern laboratory space.
How to apply:
Interested candidates should submit their application (CV, cover letter and reference contacts) within 07.07.2018 via Email to firstname.lastname@example.org stating “Researcher in cardiac cell biology” as subject:
Institute for Biomedicine
Via Galvani 31 – 39100 Bolzano
Email: email@example.com - www.eurac.edu
Tel: +39 0471 055 500 / Fax: + 39 0471 055 599
Candidates are advised to apply as early as possible as the selection and interview process will commence immediately and will end as soon as the right candidate has been found.
For further information please contact Alessandra Rossini at firstname.lastname@example.org or Tel: +39 0471 055 504
Please add the following consent if it is of interest to you: “I hereby explicitly authorize Eurac Research to store my personal data for the purpose of being contacted for potential future job openings”.