Eurac Research is looking for a
Researcher in the field of nearly Zero Energy Buildings
We are looking for a researcher in the field of nearly Zero Energy Buildings (nZEB) that will work in the framework of the H2020 project CRAVEZero “Cost Reduction and market Acceleration for Viable nZEBs”.
The aim of the research will be to study the current approach for construction, operation and maintenance of new nZEBs and to propose and evaluate innovative solutions sets aimed at improving the business model of such constructions.
· To Work on the data collection and elaboration concerning performances and Life Cycle Cost (LCC) of selected case studies
· To analyse the current technologies adopted and related performances
· To compare different LCC tools/approaches available on the market/literature
· To perform dynamic energy simulations to evaluate different nZEB solution sets
· Technical degree (Engineering, Physics or equivalent)
· Knowledge on building physics
· Knowledge on construction elements and technologies for nZEBs
· Basic knowledge on properties value estimation
· Experience in building simulations (at least with steady state modelling tools)
· Ability to work both autonomously, and in a team
· Excellent written and spoken English skills; knowledge of Italian or German
The chance to work with local and international research centres and industry partners
The opportunity to work in a young international team in a fast growing sector
Working conditions which allow professional growth and know how acquisition with carrier opportunity as applied researcher
The position is initially available for a period of one year with the concrete possibility to be extended for further 2 years.
How to apply:
Interested candidates should submit their application (CV, cover letter and further relevant documents) within 15.12.2017 to the following address:
Institute for Renewable Energy
Viale Druso 1 – 39100 Bolzano
Email: email@example.com - www.eurac.edu
Tel: +39 0471 055 650 / Fax: + 39 0471 055 699
For further information please contact Roberto Lollini: Tel: +39 0471 055 650
Please add the following consent if it is of interest to you: “I hereby explicitly authorize Eurac Research to store my personal data for the purpose of being contacted for potential future job openings”.