Eurac Research is looking for a
Scientific Collaborator with a focus on philosophy
The successful applicant will work in a young, multi-disciplinary team on scientific projects concerning a variety of themes dealing with the tensions arising from global and regional challenges.
· University degree in philosophy, preferably in combination with natural science or computer science studies or with a focus on natural sciences or computer sciences (completed PhD course of study desirable, a doctorate programme in parallel may be possible)
· Knowledge about the current status of historical, philosophical and theoretical research at international level
· Familiarity with philosophical methods
· A passion for making comparisons between juridical and ethical foundations and regulations regarding global challenges and future issues
· Motivation to undertake further training and ability to work in an interdisciplinary team
· Organisational skills and ability to work autonomously
· Reliability and attention to detail
· Very good knowledge of English, German and Italian
The Center for Advanced Studies is looking to interconnect key global dynamics with major regional challenges and develop future-oriented strategies and policies for the economy, society and politics. We offer international networking, a variety of methods and team-oriented work on scientific projects, the aim of which is to produce outstanding published works and project reports as well as to make transfer effective through conferences and symposia.
How to apply:
Interested candidates should submit their application (CV, cover letter and further relevant documents) within 20.08.2018 to the following address:
Center for Advanced Studies
Viale Druso 1 – 39100 Bolzano
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org – www.eurac.edu
Tel: +39 0471 055 800
For further information please contact Ms. Ieva Kudure: Tel: +39 0471 055 801
Please add the following consent if it is of interest to you: "I hereby explicitly authorize Eurac Research to store my personal data for the purpose of being contacted for potential future job openings".