The software developer will work in the field of computer science, especially on software engineering tasks. The software developer will be asked to develop mobile applications in the framework of applied research projects.
The foreseen tasks for this position are:
- To provide/develop technical solutions for mobile apps
- To design, code and test the software
- To integrate and optimize data flows and user interfaces for the development of a mobile application
- To interact actively with other collaborators of the research team in activities related to maintenance and construction on new software features
- To interact and integrate APIs in the mobile application
- To deploy the application and control of different software versions
The required skills are:
- Master degree in Computer Science / Informatics / Software Engineering
- Proficiency in software development, especially on mobile application and frontend interfaces
- Knowledge of trending language frameworks for mobile development (React, Kotlin, etc.)
- Knowledge of software versioning tools (Git)
- Knowledge of Python (framework Flask and Django), R is a plus
- Excellent knowledge of English, written and spoken
- Knowledge of German or/and Italian is desirable
- Interest into join and actively contribute to international research projects is desirable.
- The opportunity to work on activities within applied research projects and innovative topics interacting with an interdisciplinary team of experts
- Working conditions which allow professional growth and know-how acquisition
The position is available for a starting period of one year, full time, from October 2019, with a possibility of collaborating in a long-term period.
How to apply:
Interested candidates should submit their application (CV, cover letter, portfolio or repository with relevant projects developed in the past and further relevant documents) within 30.09.2019 to the following address:
Institute for Renewable Energy
Viale Druso 1 – 39100 Bolzano
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org - www.eurac.edu
Tel: +39 0471 055 600 / Fax: + 39 0471 055 699
For further information please contact Aaron Estrada: email@example.com, Tel: +39 0471 055 647
Please add the following consent if it is of interest to you: "I hereby explicitly authorize Eurac Research to store my personal data for the purpose of being contacted for potential future job openings".