The traineeship enables deepening insights in a working environment linking linguistic research, language didactics and education and will be carried out in the framework of the project "One School, many languages" SMS 2.0 (http://sms-project.eurac.edu/) implemented by the Institute of Applied Linguistics of Eurac Research. The project, lasts until 2022 and aims to develop valid models for teaching, projects and materials starting from concrete needs and from what are the current approaches of multilingual teaching. The aim is to ensure that the educational world acquires an adequate linguistic awareness of the ever-increasing linguistic heterogeneity.
- Support in the analysis of written and audiovisual data to describe language repertoires in multilingual interaction situations.
- Support during the preparation, execution and evaluation of workshops and projects in the field of multilingual didactics for students and teachers.
- Support during the editing and online-publication of workshops, further training and didactic material in the field of multilingual didactics for students and teachers.
- Bibliographic research in the field of multilingualism.
- Conception of a final report.
- High proficiency in German, Italian and English (native-like level in one language, minimum B2/C1 in the other languages).
- Currently enrolled in Linguistics or a similar discipline.
Trainees must commit for a minimum of 3 months in full-time occupation, although the willingness to stay for a longer period is a priority criterion in the choice of the candidate. No form of remuneration is provided for by Eurac Research. For those who are interested and enrolled in foreign universities (university needs to support Erasmus programs) there is the possibility of obtaining funding through an Erasmus grant. For those enrolled in universities in Italy, the internship can be carried out free of charge through "tirocinio formativo".
How to apply:
Interested candidates should submit their application (CV, cover letter and further relevant documents) within 31.01.2020 to the following address:
Institute for Applied Linguistics
Viale Druso 1 – 39100 Bolzano
Email: email@example.com - www.eurac.edu
Tel: +39 0471 055 100 / Fax: + 39 0471 055 199
For further information please contact Sabrina Colombo: Tel: +39 0471 055 142
Headword: "Traineeship SMS"
Please add the following consent if it is of interest to you: "I hereby explicitly authorize Eurac Research to store my personal data for the purpose of being contacted for potential future job openings".