The internship is included in the activities of the Urban and Regional Energy Systems research group of EURAC Research.
The trainee internship will create a database, which includes the most innovative technologies available on the market for the energy retrofit of residential buildings. The technologies should be compatible with the developed integrated system of the project.
Objectives of the internship are:
- to review available and innovative market technological solutions
- to analyse the collected data defining performance features of technological solutions
- Structure a database for innovative market technological solutions
- Screening of the project documents and deliverables
- Identification of the available market and near to market technologies by means of web investigation
- Being student of Italian or abroad university
- Engineering background, especially if energy engineering
- Knowledge about energy efficiency technologies and energy retrofit
- Good knowledge of English, written and spoken
- The opportunity to work for innovative topics with the support of a team of experts
- Working conditions which allow professional growth and know-how acquisition
The position is available for a period of three months starting between October 2019 and January 2020.
How to apply:
Interested candidates should submit their application (CV, cover letter and further relevant documents) by the 07.07.2019 to the following address:
Institute for Renewable Energy
Viale Druso 1 – 39100 Bolzano
Email: email@example.com - www.eurac.edu
Tel: +39 0471 055 600 / Fax: + 39 0471 055 699
For further information please contact Simon Pezzutto: Tel: +39 0471 055 622
Please add the following consent if it is of interest to you: "I hereby explicitly authorize Eurac Research to store my personal data for the purpose of being contacted for potential future job openings".