In accordance with Article 13 of Legislative Decree no. 196/2003 concerning the handling of personal data, EURAC hereby informs you that your personal data will be processed for the purpose of the job application process. The data included in the CV provided by the applicant may be used as follows:
Any personal data will be collected, processed or used by EURAC with your knowledge and/or consent for the purposes of the recruiting process, i.e., to search, select and evaluate the skills and interests of the job applicants with regard to the eventual future employment.
- Only authorized staff have access to and will process the personal data.
- Personal data will be recorded and stored in electronic and paper format at the Personnel office only to the extent necessary to process your application.
- The information will not be transmitted and will not be distributed, unless otherwise permitted.
- The provision of the information takes place on a voluntary basis: any refusal shall invalidate your application.
- The collected, processed or used data may concern also sensitive data.
At all times, you retain the right to request the updating, correction, addition or deletion of any incomplete or incorrect information, and may exercise all other rights that are granted by Art. 7 of L.D. no. 196/2003 through contacting the Data Processor Dr. Stephan Ortner, e-mail: email@example.com. The Data Controller is the European Academy of Bolzano, Viale Druso 1, Bolzano.