Payment of the registration fee is required for inclusion in the schedule and proceedings.
Everyone who is listed on the conference programme and who wishes to attend the conference needs to register and pay in full before attending the conference. Co-authors also wishing to attend and present must register separately.
Registration deadline for presenters is on October 30, 2015.
Registration deadline for participants is on November 9, 2015.
The registration fee includes:
- Access to two days conference sessions, coffee breaks and lunches
- Conference aperitif and guided tour to Casanova neighbourhood on 20th evening
- Conference bag and gadgets
- Conference abstracts (on USB- stick or booklet) and programme booklet
The fee does not include social dinner, accommodation and travel costs.
Accompanying persons can take part in social events by paying the corresponding fee.
on 19th September 2015 costs €50.00 per person for a three-course seated dinner including wine and dessert.
The guided tour to Casanova neighbourhood
and aperitif on 20th September 2015 costs €15.00 per person, bus transfer included.
Social programme may be subject to modifications.
In any case the fee for participation will remain the same.
For private persons or companies
(everyone who doesn't need a FATTURA ELETTRONICA from Italian public e-invoicing system):
- by credit card (only VISA) during on-line registration
- by bank transfer after registration. In this case the bank details where to address the conference fee will be send within the registration confirmation.
Italian public institutions or companies, when e-invoicing is requested by law (FATTURA ELETTRONICA - decreto ministeriale nr.55 del 04.03.2015):
Please provide all requested data. Our accountancy will upload the invoice to the Italian central e-invoicing system. Your accountancy will download the invoice and directly proceed with the payment.
Bookings for this event are non-refundable unless a medical certificate or similar evidence can be produced.
We cannot give any refunds for cancellations made less than seven days before the event, during, or after the event.