Ask a Librarian
Ask a Librarian is the bibliographical information service of the library. It offers users expert knowledge of the librarians to assist them in the use of the library. You can find many answers to your questions in the section FAQ.
What can I ask for in the library?
- Information on our services
- Basic bibliographic inquiries, completion of quotations, research strategies
- Information on electronic resources
- Instructions on the use of PRIMO (library catalogue) and databases
How can I ask my questions?
- Personally, at the info point and loan desk of the library during the hours of operation
- By telephone – 0471 055 066
- By e-mail
- By appointment
Internet and photocopies
Internet access is provided on three computers. The use of Internet is subject to fee. A copying machine is also at the users' disposal.
Fee Rates: (pdf: Italian - German)
The library offers, regularly or by appointment, guided tours of the library both for groups and individuals. Anyone interested in the structure and services of the library can make an appointment. Welcome!