Are you passionate about science and you enjoy sharing your interests? Do you easily adapt to different circumstances and new situations, customizing your style and language according to your audience? And do you like being surrounded by people and passing on your skills in an engaging way, even to the younger generation?
At NOI Techpark we are currently looking for a new team member to develop new projects in the field of science dissemination and events for the public. You will contribute to bringing the citizens closer to the world of research and innovation in new and engaging ways, telling the outside world about the projects and discoveries at NOI Techpark, the innovation district of South Tyrol.
- Leading projects in communicating science and technology to the public with formats designed for young people and schools
- Organising workshops and public events
- Creating new contacts and synergies on the territory with the aim of communicating the core topics of NOI Techpark to the population
- Bachelor's degree, preferably in science
- Interest and predisposition for communication and interpersonal relations
- Flexibility in terms of working hours (projects include events in the evening or at weekends)
- Excellent knowledge of Italian and German, good knowledge of English
How to apply:
Interested candidates should submit their application (CV, cover letter and further relevant documents) by 16.05.2021 to the following address: email@example.com
Viale Druso 1 – 39100 Bolzano
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org- www.eurac.edu
For further information please contact Elisa Weiss: Tel: +39 0471 066621
We inform you that your personal data will also be forwarded to the responsible employees of NOI Techpark for the purpose of selecting and evaluating personnel due to the specified field of activity.
Please add the following consent if it is of interest to you: "I hereby explicitly authorize Eurac Research to store my personal data for the purpose of being contacted for potential future job openings".