Eurac Research is an association under private law seated in Bolzano with 500 employees dedicated in different areas of research such as health, environment, energy, autonomy, mummies and minorities. Among the various activities Eurac research is involved in the valorization of research results in order to bridge the gap between research and the market through European projects and cooperation with industry.
To facilitate these processes Eurac research is currently looking for a Technology Transfer Specialist with a background mainly in renewable energy field to entrust the continuity and responsibilities inherent in the activities of Intellectual Property protection, contracts and innovation management.
- support the IP protection and full exploitation of the results generated by research activities comply with the national law and our internal policy;
- support the identification of new technologies, marketable knowledge and intellectual property rights;
- technology trend scouting, patentability assessment, market analysis, business development and support to testing and proof-of-concept activities;
- draft, negotiate and manage the contract process towards external companies in IP field (such as NDA, MTA, DTA, R&D contracts, License in-out, Letter of intent and so on)
- support the evaluation of a patent value or know-how value for royalty commensuration;
- manage the intellectual property portfolio (patents, trademarks, know-how, design);
- trade mark search and file the relative application, Patent prior art and FTO search;
- support the IPR management in H2020 (exploitation task).
- eventually support in spin-off/start-up process in business plan and business model;
- several years of experience in the field;
- master degree in technical-scientific, economic or legal subjects;
- further qualifications in technology transfer or innovation management is a plus;
- knowledge of Tech transfer process and IPR (Italian and European regulations);
- knowledge of contracts in IPR and antitrust regulation;
- ability to motivate multidisciplinary teams in protecting IP;
- fluent in Italian and English (speaking, reading, writing), knowledge of the German language is appreciated;
- The position is initially limited to a period of 1 year with possibility and interest of extension;
- Interesting activity in cooperation with local and international research and industry partners;
- Opportunity to work in a motivated international team in a growing sector;
- Working conditions which allow professional growth and know-how acquisition;
- A surrounding offering a high quality of life;
- Eurac Research has been elected among the best work places in Italy and offers many opportunities in combining work and family activities.
How to apply:
Interested candidates should submit their application (CV, cover letter and further relevant documents) by 15.06.2021 to the following address:
Institute for Renewable Energy
Viale Druso 1 – 39100 Bolzano
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org - www.eurac.edu
Tel: +39 0471 055 055 / Fax: + 39 0471 055 099
For further information please contact Raffaella Fecchio, Tel +39 0471 055 712
For more information on Eurac Research and Renewable Energy activities please consult the page: http://www.eurac.edu/en/research/technologies/renewableenergy
Please add the following consent if it is of interest to you: "I hereby explicitly authorize Eurac Research to store my personal data for the purpose of being contacted for potential future job openings".