SNSvs SEC - Circular Economy Strategy for the Autonomous Province of Bolzano
- Project duration: September 2020 - March 2022
- Project status: Approval by the Scientific Committee
- Funding: Other National funding (National funding / Project)
- Total project budget: €97,660.00
The goal of the SEC project is to create a platform for the transition to the circular economy in the Autonomous Province of Bolzano (PAB). Specifically, the project (a) analyzes the state of the art on circular economy penetration in the PAB, (b) publishes guidelines to support public policies and private enterprises towards circular economy, (c) involves local stakeholders through consultations and workshops, and (d) publishes an online portal for resource trading. The project focuses on buildings and the bioeconomy.
The objective of the SEC project is: to create a platform for the transition to the circular economy of the Autonomous Province of Bolzano (PAB).
The specific objectives of the project are:
1. to analyze the state of the art on the penetration of circular economy in the PAB;
2. through the elaboration of guidelines and analytical frameworks, to support the creation of public policies towards the circular economy in the PAB; to support private companies in adopting solutions and maximizing the opportunities provided by the circular economy;
3. to engage key local stakeholders to promote circular economy through consultations and workshops; publish an online portal for peer2peer learning and circular trading; and
4. to monitor and evaluate the effectiveness of project activities to ensure high quality scalability and replicability (expectation of expansion into other areas).
The project focuses on the construction sector, with specific the aim of enhancing synergies with bioeconomy sectors to reduce resource requirements and environmental impacts associated with construction activities, together with strategies to prevent and manage construction and demolition waste.
It elaborates technical contents functional to the definition of regional strategies for sustainable development, in particular within the theme of circular economy applied to the public sector (Autonomous Province of Bolzano) and private sector (companies of the construction and bioeconomy sectors of the Autonomous Province of Bolzano).
EU H2020 4RinEU - Robust and Reliable technology concepts and business models for triggering deep ...Duration: September 2016 - December 2021Funding:
EU H2020 REWARDHeat - Renewable and Waste Heat Recovery for Competitive District Heating and Cooling ...Duration: September 2019 - December 2021Funding:
PV IMPACT - Actual execution of the Implementation Plan for Photovoltaics and monitoring the ...Duration: March 2019 - December 2021Funding:
EU FP7 SINFONIA - Smart INitiative of cities Fully cOmmitted to iNvest In Advanced large-scaled ...Duration: May 2014 - December 2021Funding:
EU H2020 INFINITE - INDUSTRIALISED DURABLE BUILDING ENVELOPE RETROFITTING BY ALL-IN-ONE ...Duration: October 2020 - December 2021Funding:
EU LIFE - LIFE4HeatRecovery - Low Temperature, Urban Waste Heat into District Heating and Cooling ...Duration: June 2018 - December 2021Funding:
EU H2020 EnergyMatching - Adaptable and adaptive RES envelope solutions to maximise energy ...Duration: October 2017 - December 2021Funding:
EU H2020 VARICITIES - VISIONARY NATURE BASED ACTIONS FOR HEATH, WELLBEING & RESILIENCE IN CITIESDuration: August 2020 - December 2021Funding:
EU H2020 CULTURAL-E - Climate and cultural based design and market valuable technology solutions for ...Duration: September 2019 - December 2021Funding:
EU H2020 TRUST-PV: Increase Friendly Integration of Reliable PV plants considering different market ...Duration: August 2020 - December 2021Funding: