CALL FOR APPLICATION
Stiftung Südtiroler Sparkasse Global Fellowships (digital) at the Center for Advanced Studies
The Center for Advanced Studies of Eurac Research is now accepting applications for its new Stiftung Südtiroler Sparkasse Global Fellowship. Each year, up to three Global Fellowships are awarded. The Fellows are offered the opportunity to work closely with the interdisciplinary team at the Center for Advanced Studies on topics of both global and „glocal“ relevance, linking personal experiences and research and chosen geopolitical areas with the Center’s expertise.
The focus of the Fellowship covers the topics of re-globalization and glocalization. The Global Fellowships are remunerated and compatible with other non-related working duties, university studies or other research topics.
Due to the Covid-19 pandemic, the Global Fellowship 2021 will be conducted online. Applications are limited to citizens from EU countries, preferably from Central-Eastern and Eastern Europe.
The Global Fellowships are funded by the
Stiftung Südtiroler Sparkasse / Fondazione Cassa di Risparmio di Bolzano.
- University degree in political science, social science, economics, natural science, computer science or with a focus on new technologies and digitalization
- Knowledge about globalization and future issues
- Skills in dealing with interdisciplinarity
- Motivation to work in an interdisciplinary team
- Organizational skills and ability to work autonomously
- Very good knowledge of English (good German and/or Italian desirable)
The application should comprise:
- a full CV, including publications, qualifications, work experience etc.,
- a project proposal of 1-2 pages linking the applicant's chosen country and area of expertise to the activities of the Center for Advanced Studies. The project may be a publication, editorial activity, organization of a conference or webinar (series)/lecture series, or the development of a transnational application for a 1-2 year research project.
- a letter of motivation which describes the background and interests of the applicant, with particular regard to the compatibility and contribution to the work of the Center for Advanced Studies.
application deadline for this year is
March 29th, 2021.
duration of the Fellowship is from June 1st to December 31st, 2021.
Please send your application in word format or as a pdf using the headline „Stiftung Südtiroler Sparkasse Global Fellowship” via email to: email@example.com and
For further information please contact
Ieva Kudure or Marlies Blaas: Tel: +39 0471 055
Stiftung Südtiroler Sparkasse Global Fellowship 2021 at the Center for Advanced Studies of Eurac Research will last for a defined period of time, i.e. for 7 months from June 1st 2021 to December 31st 2021.
Global Fellow activities comprise:
- participation in team activities, meetings and projects at the Center for Advanced Studies
- giving a seminar on the Fellow's home country, or if suitable on the respective geopolitical area and its relation to globalization.
- giving one public lecture (if applicable).
- contributing to a jointly edited book with the editors at the Center (editorial work, or submission of a chapter depending on individual agreement).
- the joint preparation of articles for journals or newspapers – up to 3 articles (depending on individual agreement).
- availability for press interviews and other relevant media work when applicable.
Please attach, after reading the
http://www.eurac.edu/en/aboutus/Jobs/Pages/default.aspx and hereby authorize Eurac Research to use my personal data in accordance to EU Regulation No. 2016/679 and national legislation.' We inform you that we will not be allowed to consider any application without this compliancy declaration.
We inform you that by sending the data to firstname.lastname@example.org the Stiftung Südtiroler Sparkasse will process your personal data as autonomous data controller.
Please add the following consent if it is of interest to you:
“I hereby explicitly authorize Eurac Research to store my personal data for the purpose of being contacted for potential future job openings”.