Institute for Minority Rights - News & Events - Summer School on Human Rights, Minorities and Diversity Governance 2022
Summer School on Human Rights, Minorities and Diversity Governance 2022
Applications now open!
- Date: 04-15.07.2022
- Place: Institute for Minority Rights - Eurac Research, Bozen/Bolzano, Italy
Summer School on Human Rights, Minorities and Diversity Governance
The two-week interdisciplinary Summer School provides a unique opportunity to postgraduate students, civil servants, journalists, NGO workers and others interested in expanding their knowledge on human and minority rights, diversity and territorial governance. The Summer School follows an active learning approach and participants are encouraged to engage with the course material presented by international experts from academia and beyond through workshops, role plays, case studies, and study visits.
The focus of the 2022 edition is “Autonomies, Borders, Conflicts”.
- What: Two-week interdisciplinary programme combining lectures, workshops, roundtable discussions and study visits
- When: 4-15 July 2022
- Where: Institute for Minority Rights - Eurac Research, Bozen/Bolzano, Italy
- Who: postgraduate students, civil servants, NGO representatives, journalists and other practitioners
- Tuition Fee: 400€ (scholarships available)
- Applications are CLOSED
Further information (about topics, speakers, fees, scholarships):
Other News & Events
Applications for Marie Skłodowska-Curie Week open!
A tailor made training event for researchers interested in applying for a MSCA Postdoctoral Fellowship hosted at Eurac Research.
Call for Papers - Seventh Conference on Migration Research in Austria
26-28 September 2022, Danube University Krems - Panel: "Religious organizations and their support for refugees and asylum-seekers"
Call for Papers - European Conference on Politics and Gender
6-8 July 2022 University of Ljubljana - Panel: "Bridging gender, minority status and political participation”