There are a number of open science related policies and declarations that shape, directly or indirectly, how researchers in Eurac Research manage their research processes and outputs.
Eurac Research: Open Access Policy
Our institutional Open Access policy.
- European Commission: Open Science
- Horizon Europe Programme Guide: Section 16, Open Science
- Horizon 2020 Online Manual: Open Access and Research Data Management in the Horizon 2020 Framework Programme (2014-2020)
- Italian Ministry for University and Research (MUR): Piano Nazionale per la Scienza Aperta
- Austrian Science Fund (FWF): Open Access Policy
- Swiss National Science Foundation: Open Science
International Declarations and Recommendations
Liise Lethsalu and Maria Bellantone at the Research Support Office will answer your questions about Open Access and RDM, including training requests, questions about funders’ and journals’ policies, internal and external funding for Open Access and the Open Research Award. The Research Support Office can also be contacted for more information about the Open Access and the Research Data Management Working Groups in Eurac Research.
For questions about the current research information system Converis and the institutional repository BIA, please contact Antje Messerschmidt at the Library.