Improved rail connections and smart mobility in Central Europe
- Project duration: May 2017 - May 2020
- Project status: Finished
- Funding: Central Europe 2014-2020 (EUTC / EU funding / Project)
- Total project budget: €2,703,435.20
- Website: http://www.interreg-central.eu/Content.Node/CONNECT2CE.html
CONNECT2CE, financed within the Central Europe Programme, aims at tackling the weak accessibility of regional, peripheral and cross-border areas of Central Europe to/from the main regional/national/EU transport networks and hubs. Three amin activities will be developed:
1) Connectivity (PSOs/PSCs, harmonisation of multimodal timetables, regional and cross-border rail services);
2) Integrated ticketing and tariff schemes (integration of regional and cross border multimodal tickets will be tested and implemented for the first time);
3) Implementation of the most efficient and innovative ICT tools on info-mobility.
This approach will be applied in several pilot areas, thanks to the transnational strategies and action plans at regional and cross-border level.
Dianin A (2020)
More information: https://regdev-blog.eurac.edu/a-strategy-to-improve-cross-bo ...
Cavallaro F, Dianin A (2020)
Journal of Transport Geography
More information: https://www.sciencedirect.com/science/article/abs/pii/S09666 ...
Regional Management Burgenland GmbH
Verkehrsverbund Berlin-Brandenburg GmbH
Slovenske železnice-Potniški promet, d.o.o.
Klaster intermodaln og prijevoza
Società Ferrovie Udine Cividale s.r.l.
Győr-Sopron-Ebenfurti Vasút Zrt.
Prometni institut Ljubljana d.o.o.
Közlekedést udományi Intézet Nonprofit Korlátolt Felelősségű Társaság
HŽ Putnički prijevoz d.o.o.
Biodiversity of cultivated species in the Puster ValleyDuration: December 2020 - October 2021Funding:
Cross-border governance instruments for the safeguarding and valorization of the Living Intangible ...Duration: October 2020 - October 2021Funding:
LIFE WOLFALPS EU
Coordinated actions to improve wolf - human coexistence at the alpine population levelDuration: August 2019 - October 2021Funding: