CLARIN K(nowledge)-Centre for Computer-Mediated Communication and Social Media Corpora
- Project duration: -
- Project status: ongoing
- Funding: Internal funding EURAC (Project)
- Website: https://cmc-corpora.org/ckcmc
The CLARIN Knowledge Centre for Computer-Mediated Communication and Social Media offers expertise on language resources and technologies for Computer-Mediated Communication and Social Media. Its basic activities are to
- Give researchers, students, and other interested parties information about the available resources, technologies, and community activities,
- Support interested parties in producing, modifying or publishing relevant resources and technologies and
- Organize training activities.
CLARIN ERIC - European Research Infrastructure for Language Resources and Technology
LLF - Laboratoire de Linguistique Formelle
IJS - Jožef Stefan Institute
IDS - Leibniz Institute for the German Language
Scientific support for terminology issuesDuration: - Funding: Public institutions (Other projects ...
Zeit.shift – On a digital journey into yesterday's future: preserving Tyrol's cultural text heritage ...Duration: - Funding: Italy-Austria 2014-2020 (EUTC / EU ...
Translation and terminology work in the domain of occupational health and safetyDuration: - Funding: Public institutions (Other projects ...
European Network for Combining Language Learning with Crowdsourcing TechniquesDuration: - Funding: COST (EU funding / Project)
Machine Translation at South Tyrolean Institutions (pilot study)Duration: - Funding: Internal funding EURAC (Project)
Common Language Resources and Technology Infrastructure for Italy at Eurac ResearchDuration: - Funding: Internal funding EURAC (Project)