SNSvs SEC - Circular Economy Strategy for the Autonomous Province of Bolzano
- Project duration: September 2020 - March 2022
- Project status: In preparation
- Funding: Other National funding (National funding /Project)
- Total project budget: €97,660.00
The goal of the SEC project is to create a platform for the transition to the circular economy in the Autonomous Province of Bolzano (PAB). Specifically, the project (a) analyzes the state of the art on circular economy penetration in the PAB, (b) publishes guidelines to support public policies and private enterprises towards circular economy, (c) involves local stakeholders through consultations and workshops, and (d) publishes an online portal for resource trading. The project focuses on buildings and the bioeconomy.
The objective of the SEC project is: to create a platform for the transition to the circular economy of the Autonomous Province of Bolzano (PAB).
The specific objectives of the project are:
1. to analyze the state of the art on the penetration of circular economy in the PAB;
2. through the elaboration of guidelines and analytical frameworks, to support the creation of public policies towards the circular economy in the PAB; to support private companies in adopting solutions and maximizing the opportunities provided by the circular economy;
3. to engage key local stakeholders to promote circular economy through consultations and workshops; publish an online portal for peer2peer learning and circular trading; and
4. to monitor and evaluate the effectiveness of project activities to ensure high quality scalability and replicability (expectation of expansion into other areas).
The project focuses on the construction sector, with specific the aim of enhancing synergies with bioeconomy sectors to reduce resource requirements and environmental impacts associated with construction activities, together with strategies to prevent and manage construction and demolition waste.
It elaborates technical contents functional to the definition of regional strategies for sustainable development, in particular within the theme of circular economy applied to the public sector (Autonomous Province of Bolzano) and private sector (companies of the construction and bioeconomy sectors of the Autonomous Province of Bolzano).
Biodiversity of cultivated species in the Puster ValleyDuration: December 2020 - July 2021Funding:
Cross-border governance instruments for the safeguarding and valorization of the Living Intangible ...Duration: October 2020 - July 2021Funding:
SNSvs SEC - Circular Economy Strategy for the Autonomous Province of BolzanoDuration: September 2020 - July 2021Funding: