Institut für Erneuerbare Energie
- High energy efficiency building (nZEB): nZBE target in public and private design procedures
- Building stock analysis, renovation solutions set and cost optimality
- Sustainable architecture (bioclimatic concepts and sustainable materials)
- Integrated energy design (IED)
- Public Design Tender
- Innovative Financing Model (EPC, PPP, CF)
- Technical risks for EE renovation project
I am an Architect specialized in high energy performing buildings, building stock analysis, development of EE renovation strategies according to cost-benefit analysis and verification processes.
I work in innovation projects to boost the EE renovation of existing buildings, as the development of technical risk analysis or innovative financing schemes for EE renovation projects. I have a solid experience as project manager for both European and local projects on innovative topics and solution sets, in terms of methods, approaches and processes development.
I work following and sharing the criteris of the New European Bauhaus (togheter, susteinable and beautiful) and in the network of NEB OF MOUTAINS.