Institut für Erneuerbare Energie
I received the M.Sc. degree in Electronic Engineering at the University of Perugia, Perugia, Italy in 2011 and the Ph.D. in Information and Communication Technologies at the University of Trento, Trento, Italy in 2015. Since 2015, I am a Senior Researcher in the Photovoltaic Energy System Group where I am responsible for the topic PV integration in energy grids.
My research focuses on:
- electrical grid modeling and analysis with PV, storage, and electric vehicle;
- hosting capacity analysis;
- renewable energy community;
- energy management algorithms for house and district combining PV, storage and EV systems;
- state estimation and distributed measurement techniques for the smart grid;
- signal processing algorithm for synchrophasor estimation
I am the author or co-author of various publications and a member of some associations in the field of electrical engineering and power systems as well as I serve as a reviewer and/or associate editor for some journals in the field of electrical engineering and instrumentation and measurement.