Institut für Angewandte Sprachforschung
- writing research, literacy and language assessment
- language learning and teaching
- computer-mediated communication
- language variation and dialects of German
- technology-enhanced learning and computer-assisted language learning
- corpus linguistics and NLP for non-standard language
Jennifer-Carmen Frey is a Post-Doc researcher at the Institute for Applied Linguistics at Eurac Research Bolzano. Her interdisciplinary work deals primarily with forms of non-standard language related to educational settings as well as more informal language use in digital media including written froms of dialect and multilingual language use. While her recent work is located in the field of corpus linguistics, her skillset includes natural language processing, data science and machine learning methods.